Friday, April 18, 2008

Conferencing

I'm just back from a 4 day library conference and my head is about to explode with things I want to share with you. I have no clue where to start. I bought over 50 books for the library, got like 5 signed books for G, and scored over 20 free advance copies! It. Was. Awesome.

Before I start I did want to stress that even though I have focused on picture books so far, I do plan on discussing literature from board books through middle readers (mostly). But do check back no matter the age of your readers, because when I run into awesome teen lit (which I TOTALLY did this week), I will also talk about it here.

Stay tuned in a big way over the next week or so!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yes! I definitely have a need for teen lit with two teen boys.Share whatcha got on that before summer starts!